Marine Wharf East
Marine Wharf East is exclusive new 1,2, and 3 bed apartments located minutes from London dynamic centre of global commerce and finance - The City and Canary Wharf. Marine Wharf East is strategically located to maximize on a corporate catchment that must surely be recognized as exceptional.
Whatever your destination, Surrey Quays connects to the Capital's entire transport network in minutes. Following a 1 minute overground hop from surrey quays to Canada Water, residents at Marine Wharf East will have direct Jubilee Line connections travelling east to Canary Wharf, O2 Arena, Asian Business Port, or the west across South Bank, Westminster, and the West End with a typical journey time of just 14 minutes to Bond Street.
Moreover, Marine Wharf East site will incorporate approximately 1,800 square meters of landscaped public open space creating an undulating green expanse on its southern boundary with two communal landscaped courtyard gardens.
|Development Name:||Marine Wharf East|
|No of units:||185 units|
|Completion:||Est. Q3 2018|
|Zoning:||London Zone 2|
|Unit Type||Size in sqft|
|1 Bedroom||514 - 550|
|2 Bedroom||665 - 881|
|3 Bedroom||889 - 1152|
Summary why invest in Marine Wharf East
- Location - Between 2 London financial and business district: Canary Wharf and The Bank
- Universities - Within 20 minutes to top 8 London universities
- Developer - Award winning developer, Galliard Homes
- Transportation - River Taxi, Bus, Overground, Underground
- Nice neighborhood - Establish residential area
- Amenities - Water sport, shopping mall, dining, cinema, park
- Surrey Quays - Highly sought after neighborhood by tenants due to its convenient in amenities as well as transportation to their work place
- Approximately 1,800 square meters landscaped public open space with undulating green expanse on its southern boundary
- Attractive pricing, discount, and promotion package
- Only 20% upfront, balance is deferred